OVER 25,000 REPAIRS AND COUNTING
We offer in-house as well as on-site repair services for all welding , plasma and positioning related equipment.
Highly skilled and experienced technicians. Technicians are factory trained and certified as well as participating in our ongoing extensive in-house training program. Technicians are required to be proficient in all aspects of the equipment including electronics. auxiliary power generation and distribution as well as gasoline and diesel engines. They are also trained and practiced in the numerous welding processes necessary to troubleshoot and communicate operational process problems as well as electrical or mechanical issues.
Same Day and Emergency Repair Availible
- In-House and On-Site services
- No surprise charges. We charge 1 hour maximum to troubleshoot and repair/estimate your machine. (Any charges exceeding this will be estimated and approved before further work is performed and invoiced)
- Factory Authorized warranty and parts for most major welding and plasma manufacturers in North America
- Large inventory of new and used parts
- 1 year parts and 90 day labor warranty
- Genuine Factory Parts
We utilize the latest in test equipment and procedures allowing for increased accuracy and more efficient troubleshooting and estimating.
State of the art tracking and scheduling system allows us to track your equipment status, repair histories, service notes, past invoicing information as well as detailed equipment information including preventative maintenance procedures and scheduling. We can track your equipment histories preventative maintenance needs and maintenance costs for you with the click of a mouse!